1-Me: Where was the band created?
Three doors down: Our band was created in the small town of Escatawpa, in Mississippi.
2-Me: where did you get the idea for the band’s name: three doors down?
Three doors down: Well, when we started the band, we were only three and we were in tour, sleeping in hotels. We went to a very old one and the hotel’s name panel was broken and said ‘’doors down’’ so we decided to call ourselves three doors down.
3-Me: Why do you guys play only rock and alternative music?
Three doors down: Because we simply find the other styles boring; we need to rock!
4-Me: When are you going to stop playing?
Three doors down: Well, when we will be too tired or too old to play music, we will stop.
5-Me: When did you guys meet each other?
Three doors down: We were very old friends from Escatawpa: we met each other at school, and stayed together until now.
6-Me: Are you playing this music for someone in particular or for fun?
Three doors down: We write this music for our own pleasure, not for anyone else that our fans!
7-Me: What do you think about your music?
Three doors down: We have our own style, like every artist. We like to play and so of course we like our music.
8-Me: What was your most popular song?
Three doors down: actually, our biggest hit was duck and run from the album ‘’the better life’’.
9-Me: Are you going to make several other albums?
Three doors down: Yes, we are planning on finishing other albums and making new ones
10-Me: Are you going to add someone to the band?
Three doors down: We don’t think about adding anyone. We have all we need to perform well.
I was talking to three doors down manager in the back stage of their studio when they came in. then I started my interview.
I asked them where the band had been created.
Three doors down replied that the band had been created in Escatawpa, in Mississippi.
I asked them where they had gotten the idea for the band’s name three doors down.
Three doors down answered that when they had started the band they had only been three and had been sleeping in hotels during tours, had gone to a very old one and his name panel had been broken and said ‘’doors down’’ so they had decided to call themselves three doors down.
I asked them why they had been playing only rock and alternative music.
They replied that they had found the other styles boring and that they had to rock.
I asked them when they would stop playing music
Three doors down answered that when they would be too tired or too old to play, they would stop.
I asked them when they had met each other
They said they had been old friends from escatawpa, that they had met each other at school and had stayed together until now.
I asked them if they had been playing this music for someone in particular or for fun.
They replied that they had been writing this music for their own pleasure, not for anyone else than their fans.
I asked them what they had thought about their music.
Three doors down answered that they had gotten their own style, like every artist, they like to play and so, like their music.
I asked them what their most popular song had been.
They said that their biggest hit had been ‘’duck and run’’, from the album ‘’the better life’’.
I asked them if they would do several other albums.
They answered that they’ve had planned to finish other albums and making new ones.
I asked them if they would add someone to the band.
Three doors down replied that they had not thought about adding someone and that they had gotten everything they needed to perform well.
Thursday, 25 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment